Friday, February 8, 2013

Stuff!!!!!!!!

Hey, Hey it's Alexa!!!!!! I don't really know what to write about......If any one has any suggestions or what they would like to hear about my FASINATING life just tell me. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, in till I get suggestions I will blog about............new and or exciting things in my life....... #1. Season 5 of little house on the prairie!!!! (I had been waiting FOREVER!) #2.um......When we went to Atlanta I got BAGELS!!!! (We hadn't had them in awhile!!!) #3. Man this is hard......Okay, How about things I wish I had in my life.............. #1.A baby from Africa (Hopefully, soon) #2.Lots and LOTS of plane tickets to Africa (Ethiopia and Nigeria) Now these are things I wish I had in my life for pleasure: #3.A GIANT hamster ball to run around in (That would be AWESOME!!!!) #4.A roll of allllllll the tapes in the world on one role of tape!!!! (I'm talking scotch,duct tape,caution tape, all the tapes!!) #5.One of those pod things that hang from the ceiling to sit/swing in!!!! (I have always wanted one of those things!!!) Well,that's all for now! L8r!!!! P.S what is this....8===D?????

No comments:

Post a Comment