Friday, April 13, 2012

Wizard of Oz!!!!!!!!:)




Hey peoples!!! Hope you are all doing great:)

So I know I haven't blogged in awhile so here it goes.

In my play Wizard of Oz..... I FINALLY got my permanent part!!!!! It is.....the mayor of Munchkin ville!


Just kidding!!! I am really the.............................WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about it!!!!!

And just remember I'll get you my pretty and your little goldfish too!!!!!!!! ( I put goldfish because more people have goldfish!!)

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Alexa. You will be a great Wicked Witch of the West!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! Congratulations Alexa! Do you have to wear green paint on your face When will you perform?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I will have to be green every where where you can see me!!

    I don't know. But I have a show on Thursday and Friday!!!

    Alexa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is really cool! I wish I could be there!

      Delete
  4. Don't take this the wrong way...but you will be an awesome Wicked Witch of the West! Wish we could see you when you perform. I know you will have a great time!

    Do you get water thrown on you in this play? Or do you "die" some other way?

    ~Mrs. Freeland

    ReplyDelete
  5. No i die the same way in the movie but it is a bucket and pretend water!! Because my green paint may wash off if i really got wet!!!!!!

    Alexa Thanks for reading my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete