Monday, March 5, 2012

40 RANDOM things about me. (Keep checking it I might add more!)

I got this from my sister and my moms blog!!:) It is only 40 because it took to long. It was hard!!! P.S.I might add more so keep looking! :)

1. I was born at 7:45 am. in Raleigh,NC.
2.I weighed 7 LBS. 5 OZS.
3.I share a B-day with many famous people,they are...Elvis Presly,And MANY more.
4.My best friend is in Africa.
5.I cry about everything. (it makes me feel better!) (especially movies even if they are happy.!!) (I just have a VERY tender heart!)
6.I sing and play the guitar!
7. I act at a musical theatre.
8. My favorite colors are PINK,purple,yellow.
9.My favorite foods are pineapple,chocolate,watermelon,anything sweet.
10.I LOVE to craft and try to do it whenever I can.
11.I DO NOT like cleaning the bathroom.
12.I love doing things perfect but DO NOT like practicing.
13.I LOVE watching pagents but have never done one.
14 I have a HUGE family.
15.I LOVE just about anything from the store Justice and Glitter.
16.I became a Christian at the age of 8. It was the BEST day of my life.
17.I have written my own song on the guitar.
18.I can wear a women's 6 in shoe.
19.I can wear some of my moms shoes and my aunt's.
20.My feet smell TERRIBLE!!!!
21.I LOVE being clean but do not like taking showers.
22.I like the show family feud.
23.I have been watching Full House for as long as I can remember. (the show)
24.I would only wear pajamas if my MOTHER would let me!:)
25.I am the third child of 4 and the youngest girl.
26.I have been snoring since the first day I was Born. (for real!) My mom said to my dad what is that? Do you hear that? Dad went to my bed leaned over to me and he said it's the baby!!!!
27.I love lip gloss and fake nails.
28.I have never flown on a plane.
29.I LOVE kids and I am looking forward to be old enough to babysit.
30.I Love Jesus my Lord and Savior with all my heart and look for ways every day to grow in HIM. I want to follow Him and show others how great He is.
31.When I was little I would say my feet are starving!! (that means asleep!)
32.I would NOT wear pants(jeans) or socks till I was about three!
33.I would dump the band-aids out of the box then when my mom picked them up again I would dump them out AGAIN!!
34. I did NOT like skim milk till I was about 6/7. (the only reason I like it now is because my mom made me start drinking it!) (But I still LOVE whole milk)
35.I would only eat fruit loops when i was little if my mom took out all the green ones!! (she did it!) (Isn't she nice!!) (but then I wanted her to take out the green ones out of apple jacks!!) She had to put her foot down on that one!
36.I do not like sports.
37.When I was little if I was home it would be rare to find me in real clothes I LOVED to dress up!!!
38.I love the idea of having a pet/dog but I don't like having to take care of it!!!
39.I rather wear a dress/skirt to church then pants.
40.I want to be on the stage at my church to sing when I get old anough.

I hope you will tell me what you think!!!

3 comments:

  1. wow! that must have taken a long time to write! I learned some things I never new about you... which is good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Thanks for commenting I LOVE getting comments/posting comments!!!



    Alexa!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I know, I LOVE getting comments too! :)

      Delete