Saturday, March 3, 2012

spring break!!

Emily is here for the week!:) (For Spring break!)

I am SOOO excieted to have my sister back!!!! If any one wants to you can sign up for my weekly sister!(Em is not home on weekdays!!) I really want a little sister!! Although I love a good little boy but lets face it who can resist dress up,hair,shopping,GLITTER,gentle!!! NOT me!!

But Like I said before NO MATTER HOW annoying my brothers can get I love them and would miss them if they were gone!!! Just remember if you are having a hard time just think of your GPS! (Make sure the S ALWAYS stands for Savior!)

2 comments:

  1. I have a volunteer for ur little sister. Avery. She can live with u for the week and us on the weekends. Just ask ur mom. I love reading ur blog. U crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the offer BUT.......I think I should start at level # 1 for a little sister and work up! And Avery is about a level.......#5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And you get TIRED after a while watching her but I still LOVE to most-of-the-time!!!! P.S.PawPaw said he would LOVE to watch/play with her!!:) (FOR REAL:)!!!!)

    ReplyDelete