Thursday, March 22, 2012

Crazy one of a kind twins!!



This is a picture of me and Lizzy,on New Years Eve!!!! We are a mixture of anything we could put on in our dress-up closet!!! I remember Abby sticking whatever we could find in our pants!!! While laughing our heads off!! That is one of those memories that you will NEVER forget:) I love that color of hair on Lizzy, don't you?!!! After we were done, the closet was a mess!! It looked like a tornado had gone through it that was called Abby,Lizzy,Alexa!!! I remember Lily just watching and she would hand us some things here and there!! It was sooooo fun! I love Lizzy Campbell!! And though I have gotten closer to some friends that I really Love. Lizzy is VERY VERY special and will always be my very BEST friend!! And I miss her and all of the Campbell's! We will keep praying!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That picture is SO FUNNY!!! and yes....I think we all DEFINITELY miss Lizzy and the rest of the Campbells's.

    ReplyDelete